iMac 27" 2019 5K 3.6GHZ 8 CORE i9/64GB RAM/4TB SSD/4GB VRM Apple Care - $3,300 (Arlington)
Selling my iMac 27" 3.6 GHz 8 Core i9 with great upgrades. Comes with 64GB Ram. 2x 2TB SSD for a total of 4TB internal storage. One PCI and one SATA. I've had this machine less than a year. It does have a tiny scratch that is not noticeable when working on computer, see picture. The iMac still has apple care until July 2023. Comes with box and original packaging. Mouse, keyboard, and power cable included. Inbox me for info
Nigeria Celebrities That Are First Class Honor Graduates. Many Nigeria music Artists are generally school dropouts or allowed me to say most Entertainment celebrities are school dropouts yet some are still reasonable and sensible among them. They didn't just went to class and graduated yet they even graduated with first class honor and they are too to be our motivator or role model, these are individuals we ought to pick as our role models in order to be an incredible individual with them being our inspiration and there will be something to talk home about. Here are 5 famous people that graduated with first class honor:
1. Korede Bello: he is one of the Nigeria top performer in music Industry, quite possibly one of the most handsome artists and he is one of the Marvin record stars and underwriter. He moved on from the Nigeria Institute of Journalism in Ogba region of Lagos State. He graduated with 1,340 understudies and was among the seven best students that graduated with best result in his set.
2. Marie Iwobi: she is a sister to Alex Iwobi, Everton forward player. Marie's his sister moved on from the University of Leister and graduated with a first class honor.
3. Joy Solano: she is a sister to Don Jazzy, the proprietor of the Mavins record name. Joy graduated with first class honor degree in film and TV creation.
4. Adesua Etomi Wellington: she is an entertainer, she played in "falling" and numerous different films. She moved on from University of Wolverhampton with a degree in dramatization and execution and she graduated with first class honor.
5. Kizz Daniel: one of the most handsome and talented Nigeria artist is Kizz Daniel. Despite the fact that he didn't graduated with first class absolutely however he is very close to it since he graduated with a CGPA of 3.46 with 0.14 remaining to be first class, that is why he is included in this list.
Thanks for reading
MUSCLE SORENESS RELIEVES-Helps for relieves tight muscles, soreness, and stiff backs. Great for personal use as well as being one of the best massage devices for professional users, perfect for a physical therapist or chiropractor
6 INTERCHANGEABLE MASSAGE HEADS ATTACHMENTS- P3 Pro muscle massage vibration device is equipped with 6 different shaped massage heads, Provides a relaxing massage experience,to help the user to relax different body parts.Activate the muscles, stimulate blood flow, greatly reduce muscle recovery time, relieve pain and relax from head to toe.
CORDLESS & RECHARGEABLE-4800mAh high-quality rechargeable lithium battery, ensures a 6 hours working time(low speed), takes 1.5-2 hours to be fully charged. 2.1lbs only, you can use it at home, gym, office, etc
POWERFUL MOTOR & SAFETY-24V brushless motor and quite glide noise reduction technology that brings high power but low noise (10dB - 25dB) experience. 20 Adjustable Speeds meet all your need. Ideal for athletes, people who work out or people with injuries
Handheld Massage Gun-We stand behind our product with pride. Full refund if unsatisfied with our Handheld Massage Gun.Our products have passed various strict export inspections and meet international export standards. Please rest assured to buy.
High Quality 3-Ply Face Masks with Black Color, Pack of 100pcs
These Face masks are class 1 medical devices, and can be used for healthcare use, but should not be used in surgical or high risk situations, or where there is a high risk of contact with liquids or infectious materials.
COMFORT : Made with a 3-Layer non-woven non-latex fabric for effective airway protection from small particles and droplets. Soft, non-irritating, comfortable and breathable. Adjustable earloop and nose clip fits for most of faces. Perfect for men, women, adults.
PROTECTION: Protect ourself and our loved ones with this disposable face masks in various environments such as home, office, school, gardening, construction, and also the work places as other public areas to help protect from allergens, dust and germs.
ONE TIME USE: All these disposable masks are not recommend washable or reusable but for one time use and recommend to replace by each 4 hours.