“I chose to take a gamble”: Husband-wife lab researchers admit taking Pfizer vaccine data to develop their own cancer treatment

Currently reading:
“I chose to take a gamble”: Husband-wife lab researchers admit taking Pfizer vaccine data to develop their own cancer treatment

L

Lukas I. Alpert

social

The plot unraveled after Chenyan Wu was caught trying to sneak toxic chemicals into the U.S. from China to start a lab in San Diego.

Continue reading...

Similar threads

Dmytro Mikhai and Dasha Kutanova are living with the family of Team GB rower Jack Beaumont. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
BBC News
B
Shares of INmune Bio Inc. undefined plummeted 31.4% toward a 22-month low in premarket trading Tuesday, after the Florida-based biotechnology company said it... Continue reading...
Replies
Views
Tomi Kilgore
T
Gov. Gavin Newsom last summer called on Californians to voluntarily reduce their water use by 15% by doing things like taking five-minute showers and... Continue reading...
Replies
Views
Associated Press
A
The US actor, who is suing ex-wife Amber Heard for defamation, faces a grilling by her defence. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
BBC News
B
Shares of Pfizer Inc. undefined rose 0.3% and BioNTech SE undefined rallied 1.3% in premarket trading, after the drug makers said three doses of it COVID-19... Continue reading...
Replies
Views
Tomi Kilgore
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Metaverse listing