Brass pee on fans face on stage performance

Currently reading:
Brass pee on fans face on stage performance

xy

Administrator
Staff member
Did not believe this ever happened till I saw the video and the fan also looked like somebody’s husband

Rex

That was crazy. But it does look like a planned deal, he was probably paid to do that

Similar threads

So, there is s a new variant of the coronavirus called the Omicron. The South African researchers discovered this variant last month. Currently, this variant is being studied by researchers all around the world. So far, these things have been found by scientists. The severity of the Variant...
Replies
Views
I am a self-declared lazy person in general. Doing something with consistency has always been too difficult for me. The pandemic just magnified that issue for me as almost everyone in the world was constrained to their homes. I tried to make routines, timetables, to-do lists, or whatnot...
Replies
Views
Hello ladies and gentlemen ! We, a bee apiary, are engaged in the production, professional consultation and sale of bee products throughout Ukraine. In the production of bee products, 4 beekeepers are involved, who work throughout the calendar year, in order to promptly send high-quality...
Replies
Views
  • Contains 1 staff post(s)
Choosing between an iPhone and a Samsung phone may be difficult. In the past, choosing among two of the most popular gadgets in the market could be a tough decision. But with some knowledge of how they work, you will have a better idea about these two gadgets. This article will highlight some...
Replies
Views
  • Contains 1 staff post(s)
Who is the most beautiful woman in the world? It is a question that may be asked by every single person in this world and it is not always answered as truthful as one would think. There are several factors to be considered when answering this question. Some people may say that it is her physical...
Replies
Views

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Products and services

Live Streams

132,213 Viewers
tommyinnit
tommyinnit
The Green Smile That Haunts Me
Minecraft
75,402 Viewers
SypherPK