Did She Just Say She Love You? 3 Signs Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You Anymore - Yet!

Currently reading:
Did She Just Say She Love You? 3 Signs Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You Anymore - Yet!

When a woman states that she loves you but is not in love with you, this means that you are not putting her in a sexual mood for her. To get her in the mood, you must use your charm and let her know that you are the alpha male. You can easily change the way that she feels about you, but first you need to be willing to transform your attitude towards her into one of appreciation. If you can't do these things, then you will never have any success with getting her in a sexual mood.

Did she just say she love you
Women are very complex creatures. They have different emotions that fluctuate based on various circumstances. For a woman to truly express her true love to you, she must feel as though you are filling a void in her life. It's very easy for a man to fill a void in a woman's life by satisfying her needs. If a woman loves you and desires to be with you exclusively, she needs you to validate those needs in a way that only you can do.

In order to gauge whether she really loves you or not, look at how she acts toward you. Does she constantly initiate conversations with you, or does she keep them at arm's length? If she keeps the conversations at arm's length, this means that she isn't feeling as much chemistry with you as you are with her, so she isn't in love with you.

A woman doesn't state that she loves you without saying it first, so if she says she loves you then without saying anything else, that means she is feeling it from within. Does she want to spend every waking minute of her day with you? This means that she loves you as much as you love her, but she doesn't want to smother you with her love and attention 24 hours a day. That would be too much for you to handle. In fact, you aren't sure if she truly loves you yet, because you aren't sure if she feels that way for you yet.

Does she touch you on the outside of the two of you? Does she bring you close to her when you lean in for a kiss? Is she always telling you that she misses being with you? These are all signs of one-sided love. You aren't getting the kind of love and affection that she tells you she loves unless you reciprocate one hundred percent of her feelings.

The other ten signs that she truly loves you are more in tune with how a woman feels when you are around her. Does she feel more comfortable having you around, when compared to when you are just sitting in her room or at her side? If she does this, and she isn't shy about sharing her feelings, then she is showing you that she loves you on an emotional level.

Does your girlfriend seem more interested in spending time with you outside of your relationship? If she does this then she is still very much in love with you on a subconscious level. She knows that if she were to lose you, she would feel a great loss. You can tell by the way she talks about spending time with you and hanging out with you that she misses you as well. When a woman is ready to let her boyfriend go, these are signs that she still has a great deal of feelings for you as a boyfriend.

If your girlfriend tells you that she does not love you anymore, the chances are good that it was not the result of anything that happened between the two of you. When a woman stops feeling love for her boyfriend, the result can be very different. Some women will sit there and brood about how they are losing their minds if they break up with their boyfriend and never get back together. Other women will act like nothing happened at all, and move on with their lives without giving any consideration to what could be wrong in their future life. If your girlfriend is telling you that she does not love you anymore, and the signs are pointing more towards the fact that she may have changed her mind, chances are good that things will only get worse from here.