What Is the Most Racist Country in the World?

Currently reading:
What Is the Most Racist Country in the World?

Most people automatically assume that any country that is white, European, and Christian is a good place to live in. This assumption, unfortunately, is false. More than ever, xenophobia and racism are on the rise throughout the United States and in the world as a whole. In this article, I will examine some of the places that are considered to be the most racist in the world.

What is the most racist country in the world
One country that is often listed as the most racist country in the world is Venezuela. With its Bolivarian revolution, Hugo Chavez, who hails from Venezuela, has transformed his country in an extremely extreme way. While the United States and other western countries have many problems, there is no doubt that Hugo Chavez has transformed his country into a brand new nation. One would have to ask, though, what is so different about a country whose people worship Hitler?

Apart from Venezuela, the second most racist country in the world is North Korea. The official name of the country is "the Democratic People's Republic of Korea" (DPRK). Of course, most people don't realize that technically the name does not refer to one race or nationality, but rather the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) which is ruled by the Kim Jong-il family. What is the most racist country in the world if one of its citizens holds a title such as" dictators' wife", "jewelry maker" or "jewelry merchant"?

Another place that frequently comes up on lists of the most racist countries in the world is Eritrea. The name itself is very vague and refers to an entire country. It means "landlocked area". In the African continent, there are many countries that are in situations where their citizens face racial discrimination - sometimes it is against their own community, and other times it is based on stereotypes.

There is a small independent South African country that actually refers to itself as a colony. The name of the country is the Republic of South Africa. Is this a country that practices racial discrimination? It has been widely reported that the government does not practice any such policies. However, many say that this is due to the fact that white South Africans have become a majority in the country and that the government fears losing its black minority population to the more affluent whites. So, what is the most racist country in the world when it comes to its treatment of its black population?

Consider a situation where African Americans are denied service at a local restaurant because they are of a certain ethnicity. Is this what is the most racist country in the world? The United States of America seems to have problems with people of a certain ethnic group being treated unfairly. The U.S. military also has a long history of fighting prejudice, even during the days of the civil rights movement. But do those who claim to be practicing racism actually have a firm grasp of what is the most racist country in the world?

The answer may surprise you. It is not the United States of America. While the United States has its troubling history with racial prejudice, it is not an overtly racist country. In fact, statistics have shown that whites as a percentage of the population live in a much bigger portion of the world than non-whites.

Do you want to know why this is so? Well, it's simple. whites in America are much more genetically inclined to be white. So, while other races of people in the world are constantly being categorized and separated, whites can stay put pretty much anywhere in the world. While it may be true that what is the most racist country in the world is a country that oppresses and abuses its people of color, it is certainly not the United States of America.