What will the negative impact of AI to human race?

Currently reading:
What will the negative impact of AI to human race?

king5676

I don't know much about AI but I think it's amazing, I have used AI's like Ipone Siri and Alexa and they are pretty awesome, so when people say AI has the capability to destroy human existence, I get really confused about how AI can do that, can someone with a better understanding of AI help me explain better how AI can do this?

Similar threads

Most people automatically assume that any country that is white, European, and Christian is a good place to live in. This assumption, unfortunately, is false. More than ever, xenophobia and racism are on the rise throughout the United States and in the world as a whole. In this article, I will...
Replies
Views
By the twenty-fifth century, who is predicted to be the wealthiest man by 2021? The answer might surprise you. For the past two decades, the answer has been a very tight race between two men. Donald Trump and Bill Gates both have Microsoft. Both are considered to be the richest man in their own...
Replies
Views
What is true human history? The surprising answer may surprise you. Contrary to what many school teachers tell their students, humans are not genetically unique. In fact, we are closer to all other forms of life on earth than we probably realize. A new kind of fossil evidence suggests that our...
Replies
Views
What will life be like if people go to mars? Well, you might want to reconsider it. You see, there is a possibility that we may never see people going to Mars. In fact, even if we do send people there, we will not know the quality of the lives they will lead. Would you like to spend one day on...
Replies
Views
How Will Artificial Intelligent Eagles Fight? How will artificial intelligent eagles communicate with a military group such as the Marines? Or how will an artificial intelligent bat communicate with or be friends with a human? Or how will that echidna spider in Hollywood's future let us know if...
Replies
Views

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Products and services

Live Streams

32,112 Viewers
Trainwreckstv
Trainwreckstv
18+ don't gamble - down horrendously - where are my ws #ad | !twitter | !youtube | !podcast
Slots
25,086 Viewers
karlnetwork
karlnetwork
practicing minecraft then Wolf Among Us
Minecraft
19,845 Viewers
buddha
buddha
subathon? Lang Buddha - NoPixel | !website !tiktok
Grand Theft Auto V
19,669 Viewers
NRG_Hamlinz
NRG_Hamlinz
MidgetLinz Turning Pro At Apex | NEW AI TTS use this link https://tts.monster/nrg_hamlinz
Apex Legends
11,447 Viewers
sneakylol
sneakylol
Sneaky | LP 14
League of Legends
10,505 Viewers
VALORANT
VALORANT
(Rebroadcast) Acend vs 100 Thieves - VALORANT Masters: Berlin - Group Stage
VALORANT
9,496 Viewers