What will the negative impact of AI to human race?

Currently reading:
What will the negative impact of AI to human race?

king5676

I don't know much about AI but I think it's amazing, I have used AI's like Ipone Siri and Alexa and they are pretty awesome, so when people say AI has the capability to destroy human existence, I get really confused about how AI can do that, can someone with a better understanding of AI help me explain better how AI can do this?

Solution
AI is for sure gonna destroy man kind, with the help of AI there have been development of target finding drones that will not fire till they find there target

mono

AI is for sure gonna destroy man kind, with the help of AI there have been development of target finding drones that will not fire till they find there target

Solution

xy

Administrator
Staff member
AI will be fun but and very helpful to humans but I turn it will also be very dangerous to humans exitance. Outside humans using AI against each other which the worst impact of AI to humans. AI will also take out jobs away from us, that alone will make distort a lot of balance in people’s life. Some people derive reason of existence through there job and the have been committed to it for along period of time, taken there job away is the same as taken there reason of existence away. That alone will make them fill worthless and when humans feel worthless There stop caring about there selves which leads to subside.

Similar threads

Most people automatically assume that any country that is white, European, and Christian is a good place to live in. This assumption, unfortunately, is false. More than ever, xenophobia and racism are on the rise throughout the United States and in the world as a whole. In this article, I will...
Replies
Views
By the twenty-fifth century, who is predicted to be the wealthiest man by 2021? The answer might surprise you. For the past two decades, the answer has been a very tight race between two men. Donald Trump and Bill Gates both have Microsoft. Both are considered to be the richest man in their own...
Replies
Views
What is true human history? The surprising answer may surprise you. Contrary to what many school teachers tell their students, humans are not genetically unique. In fact, we are closer to all other forms of life on earth than we probably realize. A new kind of fossil evidence suggests that our...
Replies
Views
What will life be like if people go to mars? Well, you might want to reconsider it. You see, there is a possibility that we may never see people going to Mars. In fact, even if we do send people there, we will not know the quality of the lives they will lead. Would you like to spend one day on...
Replies
Views
How Will Artificial Intelligent Eagles Fight? How will artificial intelligent eagles communicate with a military group such as the Marines? Or how will an artificial intelligent bat communicate with or be friends with a human? Or how will that echidna spider in Hollywood's future let us know if...
Replies
Views

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Products and services

Live Streams

25,925 Viewers
Trainwreckstv
Trainwreckstv
18+ BONUS BONUS BONUS #ad + CSGO + D2 or APEX | !twitter | !youtube | !podcast
Slots
19,249 Viewers
TSM_ImperialHal
TSM_ImperialHal
Ranked w/ Snipe and Zach | !proguides !glytch !nordvpn !tsm | TSMFTX
Apex Legends
17,313 Viewers
AdmiralBahroo
AdmiralBahroo
Darkest Dungeon 2 EARLY ACCESS STREAM!!!! 1 WIN !!!!!!!!
Darkest Dungeon II
13,147 Viewers
Ramee
Ramee
Lt. Conan Clarkson | !Twitter !GFuel | Chang Gang | NoPixel
Grand Theft Auto V
10,312 Viewers
sinatraa
sinatraa
SEN sinatraa 24 hr stream !newvid
VALORANT
10,215 Viewers